Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Why all the panic, just stick yaya at center back for couple of weeks,
Till vinny gets back, plenty of midfield players to cover for him :-)

Titus Bramble is available. ;)

Also without a club is Oguchi Onyewu who struggled for a game for Malaga but was managed by Pellegrini.

Gallas and Boulahrouz are the options out there on a free transfer. Gallas would be alright I reckon. one year contract?

Thinking how Pellegrini will work he will use Garcia. Boyata maybe be a recognized CB but mark my words he will play Garcia.

I don't think we can get anyone in as a loan?

We just have to do what we can until Vinny is back which should around the Bayern home game.

That's Stoke away, Viktoria Plzen away, United home, Wigan home and Villa away.

I think it's paramount we win in Prague and beat Wigan in the cup, but in regards to the PL, anything less than 6 points and we are going to fall behind in the race and end up dropping far too many points than we should be doing so early on in the season.

We really don't want to be 8+ points behind before Vinny is back.

sam-caddick said:
We just have to do what we can until Vinny is back which should around the Bayern home game.

I think it's paramount we win in Prague and beat Wigan in the cup, but in regards to the PL, anything less than 6 points and we are going to fall behind in the race and end up dropping far too many points than we should be doing so early on in the season.

vinny shoud be back for the derby

sam-caddick said:

You are developing Howard Hughes type symptoms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.