Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

stonie said:
Rodwell has played there foru21's and Everton. ..when the rags were muted to be after him fergie mentioned about him playing cb

Didn't Rodwell say he prefers playing center back? He might be a good option.

He is pretty quick as well.

Armaan said:
Feel like crying.... Please somebody tell me Kompany is back for Utd! Stoke will walk past our joke defence like Hull did, no way we win at the Britannia.

Here's hoping you are not going to the game either with that attitude.

One good chance Hull had, one half chance. Hardly walking through us.

Beezer said:
I frekin knew as soon as we offloaded Kolo, fate was going to teach us a lesson about trying to be clever.
Whilst I agree that we should have kept Kolo, isn't he also injured at the moment?

Ridiculous. Obviously luck isn't on our side at the moment.

Unlucky I suppose, but it's not really acceptable for a club of our resources to have a situation where Javi Garcia ends up playing centre-half because of a couple of injuries.

Kompany had persistent injury problems last season and we should have bought a top defender this summer. Simply bad planning I'm afraid.

stonie said:
Rodwell has played there foru21's and Everton. ..when the rags were muted to be after him fergie mentioned about him playing cb
Rodwell is supposedly ending up as a centre half as Mancini claimed but its too early to find out yet, it might ruin him!

BLUEMATT23 said:
grim up north said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
How on earth can we sign somebody just a few days ago and then he's out for 6 weeks?

Serves us right for getting rid of Kolo Toure. DUMB ECONOMICS CITY. Were f***** now

Join Sam Caddick

It was done in training. But I really don't understand the logic in getting rid of Kolo, he's better than Lescott.
All of this could have easily been avoided.

You cannot foresee injuries I think we have been a tad unlucky

Super David Silva 21 said:
Zabaleta to CB Milner at RB???

Zab;s is too small.

Options are Lescott, RIchards, Yaya, Nasty, Rodwell, Boyata if all fit,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.