Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

johnmc said:
sam-caddick said:
marco said:
vinny shoud be back for the derby

I am pretty sure Pellegrini said he would be out for longer than expected, the time scale he gave to the press indicated he would be out for the derby.

That's what I thought.

When did he say this. I thought it was out for 4 weeks. The newcastle game was 19th August. That takes us to the 15th so he misses stoke. If its a week longer ie 5 weeks then that takes us around the derby.

something was said on 5 live,could make the european game but cant see us taking the early risk

sam-caddick said:
marco said:

I am pretty sure Pellegrini said he would be out for longer than expected, the time scale he gave to the press indicated he would be out for the derby.

That's what I thought.
I think he was giving the total layoff, not how much was left.

That would be a pretty long groin injury.

I don't remember Pellers saying 'longer than expected', did he? That would change my interpretation.

Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
marco said:

That's what I thought.

I don't remember Pellers saying 'longer than expected', did he? That would change my interpretation.

back for the derby early mind games

Blue Mooner said:
Am I the only one not to get this panic over our defence...?

Hull hardly created anything of note in the last game, I would hardly say we were at sixes and sevens. Nastasic is quality and Lescott is a stalwart of a defender. I only get nervous when Garcia is there because never in a million years is he a centre back. Defensive midfielder, yes, centre back, no.

It's a blow, but if anything, throwing DeMichelis straight in there would have been more of a risk imo.

Are people forgetting that Lescott has been a premiership defender and England player since Adam was a lad, and Nastasic, well, we all know he is quality. The only doubt is the pairing lacks a bit of pace, but then Stoke dont have anyone speedy up top.

Just chill the f*ck out!
wood for the trees

marco said:
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:

That's what I thought.

back for the derby early mind games

Kompany wont be match fit.
Lescott versus RVP and Rooney......................oh dear.

We really need Vinny back for the derby but only if he's 100% fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.