Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
Can see why Pellers picks him ahead of Nastasic & Lescott. Class act today as were Zaba Komps & Kolarov tbf. He's a great reader of the game and he doesn't seem to panic under pressure shame he's getting on.
I agree that in the pecking order he is number one ahead of Nasty and Joleon. In the big games I think he and Vinny will be our central defenders (eg v Barca).

my MOTM today, good old fashion defending and didn't dive into tackles. learning the prem league.

He and Vinny were giants yesterday...... MDM seemed to win everything in the air. I think he's class and I have more confidence in him than Jolly or Nasty

I have been critical of him at times and I still think he may be more suited to playing infront of the back four but yesterday he was excellent.

Hes a better player than Lescott and a similar sort of age. Will be on half the wages so its a no brainer to let Lescott go at the end of the season unless he is willing to take a huge pay cut. I would not be surprised to see Lescott and Barry going to the rags when there contracts are up.

He looks solid. But he does have a penchant of hoofing the ball when under little pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.