Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manc in London said:
Aphex said:
He looks solid. But he does have a penchant of hoofing the ball when under little pressure.

Really? You make him sound like Lescott or Richards

I don't actually think it's a bad thing, I like Lescott. Just looks a little odd in our team nowadays with the wealth of talent.

Aphex said:
Manc in London said:
Aphex said:
He looks solid. But he does have a penchant of hoofing the ball when under little pressure.

I don't actually think it's a bad thing, I like Lescott. Just looks a little odd in our team nowadays with the wealth of talent.
He does hoof. But he doesn't do it as much as Lescott. I like Lescott too (let's start a facebook page!!!!) but MDM looks like he can pass a ball to one of ours in a tight situation...or at least look for the pass. I'd keep them both if they both wanted to stay.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Aphex said:
Manc in London said:

He does hoof. But he doesn't do it as much as Lescott. I like Lescott too (let's start a facebook page!!!!) but MDM looks like he can pass a ball to one of ours in a tight situation...or at least look for the pass. I'd keep them both if they both wanted to stay.

He's certainly more technically gifted than lescott. I'd keep them both too, Lescott is the kind of guy that grows into the team when he has a run of games.

Aphex said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Aphex said:

He's certainly more technically gifted than lescott. I'd keep them both too, Lescott is the kind of guy that grows into the team when he has a run of games.
He's top of the league for starters! If we sell him, whoever gets Lescott has a class defender in their team. He's a top player.

right... thats yesterdays match report on him done. Now somebody needs to put more pictures of his wife up!!! stunning, see page 115

This guy is a fighter in true Argentinian defender style.
Just what is needed in games like yesterday.
Astute signing by MP.
Technically very good and always appears to have time on the ball. I think Nasty is going to have to work hard to get his place back which is just what's needed.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
think a fair few got fed up when he kept hoofing it away instead of just looking to keep the ball, wasn't his best game yesterday with the ball.

He was doing the right thing by hoofing it yesterday. Too many times we lost the ball around our box by trying to pass it up the field. He was our best player yesterday easily. I criticised him in his first few games but he has proved me wrong.

Poor today, needs to stay consistent one on one hes a bit gung ho and goes to ground far far far too easily which is basically saying just go past me every time. Hes fine to have in the team but we concede soft goals at times because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.