Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with playing him in midfield was that we had to play Nastasic at the back. Chelsea could ten funnel play onto him and we surrendered possession more easily.

Bi-polar Bluemoon at its best. A few pages back people are saying he is fantastic, now they're saying he's shit.

He can't play as part of a two man midfield against top teams that is for sure.

I've not minded him at CB, he's not amazing but him and Kompany seem to work the best together out of the other options. Nastasic was poor tonight and showed his inexperience, I would have liked to see Milner on for Nastasic in that second half and move Demichelis back into defence.

Can't understand the amount of vitriol he's getting. He did OK, considering he was playing out of position, and got little support from his team mates. Yaya was the one who let me down the most, but some fans are too easily misled by TV pundits, and will just pick on the easier target like Demichelis, or Garcia.

Unknown_Genius said:
Can't understand the amount of vitriol he's getting. He did OK, considering he was playing out of position, and got little support from his team mates. Yaya was the one who let me down the most, but some fans are too easily misled by TV pundits, and will just pick on the easier target like Demichelis, or Garcia.
It's because he constantly overcommited himself and left us completely exposed. We all know that Yaya won't track back particularly, so his partners job is to cover for him and make sure they do. That's not even Fernandinho's natural game, but he understands what is required and does it brilliantly. Demichellis on the other hand just constantly charged at whoever had the ball and threw himself at them. Obviously that will result in a few succesful tackles, but the rest of the time it completely removes you from the game and gives the opposition a free run at our defence. That might be alright if you're last man, but constantly doing it on the halfway line is just suicidal

Unknown_Genius said:

well said pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.