Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Kompanyon said:
thats what you get when signing 32yr old player
It's got fuck all to do with age as we have just experienced with our two first choice.

A daft statement.

mammutly said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
mammutly said:
Shouldn't be a crisis. We have Lescott, Clichy, Zaba. Nasty, Micah and Kolarov.

Got to be a quality back 4 in there somewhere.

I´d play Micah v rags if needed but for now I´d pack the coont up in cotton wool and bubble wrap and leave him in storage to ensure he makes it

Me too. Stoke away is no place to make a come back post injury.

We should have enough strength in the squad to adapt, but everything feels a bit flaky at the minute.

With the right game plan and attitude, the quality in our squad should be capable of denying Stoke possession and keeping the pressure off the defence. That should be possible.

I agree Mammutly, with the player weve got they should be more worried about us,than we are about them

alanblue said:
mammutly said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
I´d play Micah v rags if needed but for now I´d pack the coont up in cotton wool and bubble wrap and leave him in storage to ensure he makes it

We should have enough strength in the squad to adapt, but everything feels a bit flaky at the minute.

With the right game plan and attitude, the quality in our squad should be capable of denying Stoke possession and keeping the pressure off the defence. That should be possible.

I agree Mammutly, with the player weve got they should be more worried about us,than we are about them

They are not trying to win the league though are they. A loss against us is no big deal for a mid table or lower side - it's expected. A loss on our part is another of our 4 or 5 lives lost. One life has gone at Cardiff already. We can ill afford a slip up at Stoke.

Shit news but quite relieved it's only 6 weeks. Heard it was ligaments on twitter and expected the worst

Chippy_boy said:
alanblue said:
mammutly said:

They are not trying to win the league though are they. A loss against us is no big deal for a mid table or lower side - it's expected. A loss on our part is another of our 4 or 5 lives lost. One life has gone at Cardiff already. We can ill afford a slip up at Stoke.

That's why we need the right attitude, mate. You're right and it's down to the manager to make sure we don't slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.