Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

birchwoodgingerste said:
Is nt the loan window still open maybe we could get someone in or recall rekik.
Loan window closed on the same day (championship teams get more time). We could however get a free agent.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Is nt the loan window still open maybe we could get someone in or recall rekik.

What loan window???

At least when he plays, he'll know what we are about, and what the League is all about

Kompany maybe back soon

Garcia and Nasty can play against Stoke.

FantasyIreland said:
Kompanyon said:
thats what you get when signing 32yr old player
It's got fuck all to do with age as we have just experienced with our two first choice.

A daft statement.

Maybe not but the age doesn't exactly help. Does Richard Dunne, Bidicnor Ferdinand play as many games as they did five years ago.

mammutly said:
Chippy_boy said:
alanblue said:
I agree Mammutly, with the player weve got they should be more worried about us,than we are about them

They are not trying to win the league though are they. A loss against us is no big deal for a mid table or lower side - it's expected. A loss on our part is another of our 4 or 5 lives lost. One life has gone at Cardiff already. We can ill afford a slip up at Stoke.

We wont slip up Stoke 0-2 CITY
That's why we need the right attitude, mate. You're right and it's down to the manager to make sure we don't slip up.

Marvin said:
At least when he plays, he'll know what we are about, and what the League is all about

Kompany maybe back soon

Garcia and Nasty can play against Stoke.

You are kidding right? I don't ever want to see Garcia in central defence ever again.

Edit: and I am certain I never will.

FantasyIreland said:
Shit happens,just seems we are getting more than our fair share......

However we needed a quality centre half long before kolo left,the fact we only replaced him still left us short,we are now paying the price for not doing so.
In theory we have options to cover,in practice I'm concerned.

I agree and likewise I'm concerned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.