Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

MattyBlue20 said:
It's typical, should have signed pepe as cover for him

Real were not prepared to sell Pepe.

I think there was something in the Mangala quotes recently, but I bet the price put us off.

whicko said:
Kun Aguero said:
WE MAY AS WELL HAND THE RAGS THE TITLE NOW!
Jesus wept, has anyone got a rope, we will hammer Stoke and Vinny wil be back for the Rags game, attack is the best form of defence,cheer up its neariy weekend!

Christ I put it in CAPS LOCK to show it was a Clarkie.

Jumanji said:
Sky Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Shut the fuck up. Kindly.

He's jesting...
Bloody hope so...

See above.

whicko said:
Kun Aguero said:
Jesus wept, has anyone got a rope, we will hammer Stoke and Vinny wil be back for the Rags game, attack is the best form of defence,cheer up its neariy weekend!

Didn't we think that about Cardiff?

I am not being a drama queen, this is a set back not a calamity. But stoke away with a flaky back four is going to be tricky to say the least. I just pray to god we don't decide to play a high line again, or the long ball over the top is going to catch us out, mark my words.

Kun Aguero said:
whicko said:
Kun Aguero said:

Christ I put it in CAPS LOCK to show it was a Clarkie.

Jumanji said:
Sky Blue said:
He's jesting...
Bloody hope so...

See above.
CAPS LOCK MAKES US THINK YOU'RE OVERREACTING. Should have used an ellipsis...

Shouldn't be a crisis. We have Lescott, Clichy, Zaba. Nasty, Micah and Kolarov.

Got to be a quality back 4 in there somewhere.

oh well, we'll have to get on with it. Nastasic and Lescott should be fine for stoke, then hopefully kompany back for the derby so we'll have our best defense ready!

As soon as Nastasic got injured pre-season I posted on here we needed to sign 2 CBs to provide enough squad cover. The reply came oh no we only need to one to replace Kolo. Not when we have Kompany and Richards who are regularly injured we don't. 2 was the minimum requirement and now DiMichelis gets injured in training 3 days after joining us and clearly won't be back before Christmas. Unbelievable. Sick of us carrying sick notes throughout the squad. Where the hell is Jovetic too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.