Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

NoahCity said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
sam-caddick said:
Vinny could be out until October now.

Vinnie might not play again this year, it has that same feel about it as last seasons injury, plus demichelis will be out longer than 6 weeks I bet, probably nearer 10 to 12 weeks knee ligament damage nasty shit.

Richards is made of glass, Garcia is shite which leaves Boyata, Lescot and Nasty with Yaya on standby with Rodwell permanently stuck on the treatment table, it ain't looking good.

This has been the one poor area of our transfer policy this season, we needed two defensive signings not one!!

Hopefully next summer the money men will ensure that we play lucrative games on pitches fit for purpose.
so October 4th means January 4th?

No I said this injury has the same feel about it as Kompanys injury last season which kept him out for ages. It's gone from 4 weeks out to another 4 weeks, who knows we then might find out he needs surgery. It's all guesswork I'm looking at it as a glass half empty. I hope your right and he's back for the 4th October.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 am --<br /><br />
Ric said:
NoahCity said:
Vinnie might not play again this year, it has that same feel about it as last seasons injury, plus demichelis will be out longer than 6 weeks I bet, probably nearer 10 to 12 weeks knee ligament damage nasty shit.

Richards is made of glass, Garcia is shite which leaves Boyata, Lescot and Nasty with Yaya on standby with Rodwell permanently stuck on the treatment table, it ain't looking good.

This has been the one poor area of our transfer policy this season, we needed two defensive signings not one!!

Hopefully next summer the money men will ensure that we play lucrative games on pitches fit for purpose.

And 6 weeks means 12 too, apparently!

We'll see. I remember the famous Paul lake quotes from City that he would be fit in a fortnight away at Sheffield United and we all know what transpired there.

I hope that both Vinnie and Demachelis are back in double quick time.

The one saving grace is that there is another International break in October which gives a two week period where no Premier League games are played. Hopefully Richards is back to boost the squad as well.

NoahCity said:

No I said this injury has the same feel about it as Kompanys injury last season which kept him out for ages. It's gone from 4 weeks out to another 4 weeks, who knows we then might find out he needs surgery. It's all guesswork I'm looking at it as a glass half empty. I hope your right and he's back for the 4th October.

-- Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 am --

Ric said:
NoahCity said:

We'll see. I remember the famous Paul lake quotes from City that he would be fit in a fortnight away at Sheffield United and we all know what transpired there.

The one saving grace is that there is another International break in October which gives a two week period where no Premier League games are played. Hopefully Richards is back to boost the squad as well.
It hasn't gone from 4 weeks to another 4 weeks, it's gone from 4 weeks to another 2 weeks. 6 weeks in total, not 8 ffs.

NoahCity said:

No I said this injury has the same feel about it as Kompanys injury last season which kept him out for ages. It's gone from 4 weeks out to another 4 weeks, who knows we then might find out he needs surgery. It's all guesswork I'm looking at it as a glass half empty. I hope your right and he's back for the 4th October.

Ric said:
NoahCity said:

With the greatest respect, comparisons between the Lake and Demichelis injuries are spurious at best.

Ric said:
NoahCity said:

Ric said:

With the greatest respect, comparisons between the Lake and Demichelis injuries are spurious at best.

Well surely the comparisons aren't false because only time will tell how serious Demechalis' injury actually is. I'm not sure City will know the full extent of his injury yet until it all settles down.

But hopefully Vinny is back for 4th October 2013 (as stated) and Demechelis is back for 17th October 2013 (6 weeks), just in time for the West Ham match.

I'll settle for that. What matters is that City are successful in their absence and other players step up to the plate.

i just worrying our derby match that's it.
okay sooo rodwell can play CB so we have now micah nastasic lescott rodwell and boyata? where's boyata btw

Back jogging with physio at Carrington in midweek - source Inside City89

Bit sceptical about the October reports too - seem speculative and not based on any quotes

Marvin said:

Bit sceptical about the October reports too - seem speculative and not based on any quotes
That was before he got injured mate.

The video says 3rd September. He only got injured two days ago.

CTID101 said:
Marvin said:

That was before he got injured mate.

The video says 3rd September. He only got injured two days ago.

I think he's referring to Vinny mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.