Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said after the we beat Chavs in the last FA cup game, we should play Kompany and Lescott together for the rest of the season.

Demichelis is a decent defender who has been scapegoated by both the media and some of the fans who refuse to blame other players. If Demichelis is within 10 meters of the ball when an error is committed by another City player, he automatically takes the blame. He deserved to be sent-off against Barca but did not create a penalty, and maybe with a free kick it would have been a different game. Also, today's "error" was in no way a foul or a penalty. He is experienced and a good ball-playing defender but he is slow due to age and easy to overtake by faster, more technical players.

Btw, is it just me or does every single referee we have had these past few games a complete moron, in Europe or otherwise?

I somehow don't think he will win player of season......

One error of judgement anyone can make, but 2 or more calamitous mistakes in close succession means you're not upto the job.

He's shit, but he's not exactly hiding the fact that he's shit. So you can't really point the finger at him.

The finger has to be pointed at the man who keeps picking him, didn't learn from Watford one bit.

As soon as I saw him walk out the tunnel for the game against Barca I thought we were fucked what Manuel see's in him is beyond me. Just get rid now and that is something I never say about a lad that don's the shirt for us.

Who's the bigger clown? the clown or the clown that keeps picking the clown?

Pellegrini is no clown but he's starting to make himself look like one with his complete and utter blind faith in Demichellis.

He's already cost us in the CL, the FA Cup and had a big hand in almost costing us the CC final - all after fucking shit up in PL games. You can't expect the forwards to keep bailing him out. Today was a game too far.

Drop him whilst we are still in the title race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.