Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an accident waiting to happen every game he plays.

Lescott is just as bad in different ways and Nastasic has gone backwards.

Only zabaleta and kompany are good enough in our back four for me. I wouldn't be bothered if the rest went and we replaced them all.

wonder whose next to cost us the league. MDM is in the line of fire today. A couple of months back it was Joe Hart (funnily enough, that one raised itself again yesterday).

No one man will lose you the title.

Lescott is no quicker than Demichelis, to clear up that myth.

He had to play yesterday. Kompany cannot be risked when he's been injured twice already this season.

6one said:
Lescott is no quicker than Demichelis, to clear up that myth.

He had to play yesterday. Kompany cannot be risked when he's been injured twice already this season.

Yes but Lescott doesn't need pace because he knows how to defend. He doesn't go wandering halfway up the pitch desperate to get involved he sits back and does the job he's paid for. Lescott has the potential clanger in him but nothing like as often as Demichelis.

Lavinda Past said:
Hung said:
If this season descends into a major disappointment, MDM will be one of the major reasons. My fear is that he will still be there next season.

I wouldn't put it past Pelly to groom MDM for management by appointing him as his assistant in a player/coach role.

Head defensive coach?

"Now remember lads it's very important to let the striker stroll past you first and once you've done that drop kick them from behind"

Demichelis makes more tackles, interceptions, clearances and passes than Lescott per league game, he also has a better pass completion.

The only one of those stats that Vinnie can better is tackles.

MDM has made some high profile mistakes but he actually does an awful lot of good work for the team.

OB1 said:
Demichelis makes more tackles, interceptions, clearances and passes than Lescott per league game, he also has a better pass completion.

The only one of those stats that Vinnie can better is tackles.

MDM has made some high profile mistakes but he actually does an awful lot of good work for the team.

So do the kitmen and people in the laundry - Perhaps he should go and help them out for the rest of the season.

he plays it out well from the back

BiZcD5JIIAEoowd.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.