Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Stop moaning and get on with it, utd went most of last season without Vidic, shit happens.

I cannot watch games in which Vinny, Micah and Rodwell take part without half expecting them to get injured.

It's getting that regular with them.

Can everyone stop flapping!

Nasty and Micah or Lescott for Stokies

Vinny back for El Manc Clasico

6 wins

Happy days

Marvin said:
Skashion said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
I've seen enough of Garcia at CB to know he shouldn't be back there. I expect Pellegrini to go with Lescott and Nastasic again. Would rather have Richards back there than Lescott.
Garcia, like the rest, is fine alongside Kompany. The lack of leadership in defence is the issue when Kompany's out.
Pace is more the issue. It wouldn't matter so much if away teams weren't give such ridiculous encouragement to attack us

There's no midfield protection. We've got Navas standing on the touchline and Aguero doing nothing up front

Remember that last season we had Tevez as a nominal forward and he effectively played in midfield much of the time, and we have also lost another central midfielder because we're now playing Navas. It's not looking good. I'm looking for a solid City line-up at Stoke.

Pellegrini has suddenly made us vulnerable. We've played plenty of games without Kompany before

Take a Xanax and chill out. ;)

I think Pellegrini should play Yaya at centre-back against Stoke, with a view to having to play him tere against Utd as well. Either Lescott or Nastasic can partner him, probably Lescott would be better against Stoke, and maybe stick with this partnership against Utd too. Kolarov left-back against Stoke and bring back a refreshed Clichy against Utd.

It would be too early to risk Kompany or Richards in these games, especially with the first European game coming up. Hopefully we can see Rodwell play in midfield and keep Garcia as sub for these games, (wish Barry was an option - rather Kolarov had gone and we kept Barry for this season).

We can have both Boyata and Nastasic on the bench, so we should have back-up if the worst happens and we lose another centre back.

Negredo to start, and I hope to see Jovetic for at least part of the Stoke and Utd games.

We need a quality centre-back and an option for centre midfield more than anything in the next two windows. I only hope these areas are being worked on now, with a view to sign players in either January or in summer at the latest.

Not flapping, but the defending is an issue that needs sorting.

Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.