Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

bollocks and total bollocks, least nasty be back.

dunno which is more scary, the thought of garcia or yaya at cb, stuff of knightmares i tell you

welsh_andy said:

dunno which is more scary, the thought of garcia or yaya at cb, stuff of knightmares i tell you
Last time Yaya played centre-back against the rags he did quite well.

Skashion said:
welsh_andy said:

Last time Yaya played centre-back against the rags he did quite well.

I've seen enough of Garcia at CB to know he shouldn't be back there. I expect Pellegrini to go with Lescott and Nastasic again. Would rather have Richards back there than Lescott.

Ffs!!! I don't fookin believe this !!!.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 am --<br /><br />
kiran111 said:
Wtf? Seriously? Not on sky sports news or anything....

I thought they'd be all over this, gloating like fook with little smirks on their faces . Maybe they don't want to let it been known that our squad is weakened so we don't have excuses .

SkyBlueUSA said:
I've seen enough of Garcia at CB to know he shouldn't be back there. I expect Pellegrini to go with Lescott and Nastasic again. Would rather have Richards back there than Lescott.
Garcia, like the rest, is fine alongside Kompany. The lack of leadership in defence is the issue when Kompany's out.

is there anybody who is out of contrack we could sign
take a look at this list of players and have a pop at somebody
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist</a>

Skashion said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Garcia, like the rest, is fine alongside Kompany. The lack of leadership in defence is the issue when Kompany's out.
Pace is more the issue. It wouldn't matter so much if away teams weren't give such ridiculous encouragement to attack us

There's no midfield protection. We've got Navas standing on the touchline and Aguero doing nothing up front

Remember that last season we had Tevez as a nominal forward and he effectively played in midfield much of the time, and we have also lost another central midfielder because we're now playing Navas. It's not looking good. I'm looking for a solid City line-up at Stoke.

Pellegrini has suddenly made us vulnerable. We've played plenty of games without Kompany before

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kompany is back after the international break. Everyone calm down and have a wank
Really, because that's not what anyone has been saying. After the International break we've got Stoke, Plzen, United, Wigan and Villa all before the end of September, and Kompany is likely to miss most if not all of those games. Hell, we've got Munich on 2nd October and there's no guarantee he'll be back for that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.