Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

There's plenty of options available to Pelligrini for the next few games (Lescott, Nastasic, Richards, Boyata, Garcia, even Yaya or Rodwell at a push), but none of the potential pairings fill me with any great confidence.

If fit, I'd probably go for Richards and Nastasic/Lescott.

Demichelis out - six weeks

Matty said:
Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Jesus calm down!

City are far from "in disarray". We've had a couple of poor performances, but we've still kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games, and scored twice as many goals as the next highest scorer in the Premeir League. We need to improve but that will come with time, Pellegrini has had 3 competitive games in charge. 3. And you're talking of disarray and watching City unravel?!!

I'm not bothered about our home form we will win the majority of them but if you don't at least win half of your away games you won't win the league! Stoke away had always been difficult so a draw won't be a disaster but that means we have to win at least 8 from the last 17 away games

waspish said:
Matty said:
Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Jesus calm down!

City are far from "in disarray". We've had a couple of poor performances, but we've still kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games, and scored twice as many goals as the next highest scorer in the Premeir League. We need to improve but that will come with time, Pellegrini has had 3 competitive games in charge. 3. And you're talking of disarray and watching City unravel?!!

I'm not bothered about our home form we will win the majority of them but if you don't at least win half of your away games you won't win the league! Stoke away had always been difficult so a draw won't be a disaster but that means we have to win at least 8 from the last 17 away games

I'd say we need to win at least 11 and maybe 12 or 13. 11 minimum. provided we don't lose any home games.

Look at how many defeats the champions have had each season. It's rarely more than 4 or 5 total, home and away. This season is so competive, the winners MAY get away with 1 or 2 more than that. But with one down already, we really can't afford to lose more than another 5 or 6 absolute tops, and probably less than that. And when you consider how tough some of those away games are, that's a very very tough ask.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Mark Hughes is the manager of stoke.
Panic over.
Steven Ireland booked to score debut goals.....

So we let Kolo go to Liverpool, and sign someone from Athletico Madrid, who, themselves, only signed him two months ago.
wiffs a bit this one. They must be breathing a sigh of relief.

karen7 said:
AlvaLazuardy said:
It's my first time to post in this section, sorry if my english is bad, and hard to understand what i'm gonna say, but i hope you guys know what im talking about.

i just checked our fixtures until 5th october, it's consists of stoke, viktora, derby day, wigan, aston villa, munich, and everton. the gap between the matches is like 2-5 days. with our CB available nastasic, lescott, and richards i hope that we can make a good rotation between those fixtures, especially when we go for the derby is like 5 days long from viktoria to derby day, and i hope nastasic or whoever his pairing to have a good rest. we can used boyata for capital one cup.

or maybe we just wait for pellegrini confirmation if richards and kompany are available in upcoming weeks, and i hope that kompany is fit in before the derby and ready for derby day.

and i don't want to see garcia and lescott paired, even pellegrini im sure gonna used them in some of those mathces i just pray for the best. btw if we choose richards for CB, does zabaleta need rotation too?

sorry just my opinion..

You never need to say sorry for your opinion :)

hey Alval - wish I could email as good as you - and I have lived here 50 years.....LoL
No Probs////// and welcome<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm --<br /><br />The cavalry is coming.............
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/31766-man-city-news-rodwell-to-rescue.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... rescue.php</a>

Big Jack................

LoveCity said:
Titus Bramble is available. ;)

Also without a club is Oguchi Onyewu who struggled for a game for Malaga but was managed by Pellegrini.

If only we could sign Onyewu for just the Stoke match as he could actually do a job with Lescott counteracting their bully tactics.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Mark Hughes is the manager of stoke.
Panic over.
Yep they've had a nightmare start to the season,it'll be a piece of piss with our rock solid defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.