Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

What the heck is going on in the training sessions. I have just logged on to MEN Sports, as I do every morning, and read our new defender is crocked for an estimated six weeks. This is unbelievable, with the derby approaching I am more in dread than ever. I am not confident that Lescott will cope with the rags and can only hope and pray Vinnie will be fit enough to return. I was expecting and hoping for great things from this new player but as ever, with City, things never pan out as we hope.

So with Demichelis out for a min of 6 weeks what options have we got.

Lescott,Nastasic,Garcia,Richards...Can Yaya play centre half?? What about Rodwell??

Very dissapointed with this injury but I suppose that's sport.

Hope that Vinny is back for the derby but think it will be Villa away.

SkyBlueUSA said:
I would be shocked if Kompany is not back for the derby.

I would be surprised if he is back for the derby, that's only a month after the injury occurred, and it has always been described as keeping him out for "at least a month".<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:00 am --<br /><br />
pjryan said:
Can we have Kolo back please.......

Kolo who, ironically, is out with a groin injury?!!

If Richards is fit he should play centre back he has pace and can defend corners better

Matty said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
I would be shocked if Kompany is not back for the derby.

I would be surprised if he is back for the derby, that's only a month after the injury occurred, and it has always been described as keeping him out for "at least a month".

-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:00 am --

pjryan said:
Can we have Kolo back please.......

Kolo who, ironically, is out with a groin injury?!!

Well I'll probably get flagged for this, but if that is the case, I fear the worse for the derby...1-3 ehhh

5 weeks apart.

Depends on the extent of the tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.