Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

This news infuriates me!! Do we seriously expect to be challenging for the title with the centre backs available to us! we need Lescott out of the team full stop!! I can't believe with the window closing we put all our eggs in one basket with the Demicheles signing! Now he's out for six weeks I swear we will have to score 3 or 4 goals until Vinny's back.

We seem so geared up with balancing the books ( even tho PSG and Monaco dont give a flying f##k, we are now 3rd or 4th faves in my eyes!!

grim up north said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
How on earth can we sign somebody just a few days ago and then he's out for 6 weeks?

Serves us right for getting rid of Kolo Toure. DUMB ECONOMICS CITY. Were f***** now

Join Sam Caddick

It was done in training. But I really don't understand the logic in getting rid of Kolo, he's better than Lescott.
All of this could have easily been avoided.

Rodwell has played there foru21's and Everton. ..when the rags were muted to be after him fergie mentioned about him playing cb

I frekin knew as soon as we offloaded Kolo, fate was going to teach us a lesson about trying to be clever.

BLUEMATT23 said:
How on earth can we sign somebody just a few days ago and then he's out for 6 weeks?

Serves us right for getting rid of Kolo Toure. DUMB ECONOMICS CITY. Were f***** now
Toure is injured too wouldn't have helped even of we kept him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.