Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
This guy is head and shoulder (and hair) above Lescott.

Yes, he is.
flashes-deportivos-1794287w620.jpg

This guy is going to prove to be a very astute signing. For me it's the little things he does that make him ahead of Lescott. I know he misplaced a few passes against Norwich but the intent was always to play faster to feet. Also I noticed that his passes across the back line are always one step ahead whereas JL and to a lesser extent MR always seem to pass behind the player. This allows the player receiving the ball to be on the front foot and gives him that millisecond more time which at this level is the difference. Love his leadership too - he seems to have gained the respect of the team very quickly. His presence also allows us to be cautious with Vinny whereas in the past we've rushed him back too soon. Like him already!

Played really well in the second half got every ball from Sunderland when they tryed to counterattack

should not have trusted milner today, could easily have headed it out for a throw in. he'll learn who to trust and who not to.

tufty said:
should not have trusted milner today, could easily have headed it out for a throw in. he'll learn who to trust and who not to.

Milner was fouled. The real culprit was Richards who should have been back defending the right side. I have long been a fan of Micah, but he had a stinker today.

So is the general consensus that he should/will start ahead of Nastasic when Kompany is back based on his games so far?

I think so. I like Nastasic as a prospect, but he makes mistakes as most 19 year olds would. He tackles tough, but needs to balance the risk vs. the reward. And communicate better, as we saw with the Torres goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.