Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
Looks very assured, great squad player to have.

Looks to be worth every penny

hes more than a squad player, our second best CB who will form a good partnership with Kompany when he is back fit

JJCMCFC said:
This guy is gutting absolutely slated on the radio! God knows why! I think he's absolutely superb! Never seen anyone read the game as well as him. Would maybe go as far as saying he's just as good as Vinny Kompany. Controversial. I know.

Oh. My.

mansour's tow ropes said:
forevermancity said:
Looks very assured, great squad player to have.

Looks to be worth every penny

hes more than a squad player, our second best CB who will form a good partnership with Kompany when he is back fit

I'm not one of these fans who thinks nastasic is anything more than a good prospect but I would have thought that nastasic would be playing ahead of him if everyone was fit

Thought he had a great game today,first half the defence was a bit shaky,but the number of interceptions and headers he got to second half was very good,as already mentioned would like to see him alongside vinny...

He had a couple of nervy moments in the first half, but did OK overall. He's been a useful signing, albeit a relatively short term one. It'll be interesting to see if Pellegrini opts for him or Nastasic as Kompany's first choice partner when everyone is fully fit.

On a separate note, I thought Lescott did well in the second half.

He is getting better without doubt and what he does he does very very well - would still spunk a shit load of money on a centre half if one became available in January

He grew into the game after a shaky start and looked excellent second half.An astute signing for sure.

Does he speak English because sometimes his communication with team mates doesn't always seem what it should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.