Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A genuine threat at set pieces and, because he can play football, opposition forwards can't funnel our play by pressing the ball for it to end up with Lescott or Nastasic, who are more likely to surrender possession. Not knocking either player, but they're not quite as comfortable on the ball.

He just doesn't look comfortable playing left sided centre half, he and Yaya were at fault with Arsenals first goal, Yaya should have got it away and Demichelis should have gone with his leg, not his head, all the defence today made mistakes but we won again and 3 points is 3 points.

holeinone said:
He just doesn't look comfortable playing left sided centre half, he and Yaya were at fault with Arsenals first goal, Yaya should have got it away and Demichelis should have gone with his leg, not his head, all the defence today made mistakes but we won again and 3 points is 3 points.
I'm sorry, but that is just a silly statement. Yaya was solely at fault. MDM had a great game.

He's not a world beater but he is a brilliant squad player and is a great third and fourth choice centre half. Really glad we picked him up.

For me , we have sorted out our needs on CB covering.
In my book, Nasty and Lescott will have to battle their way into first spot, because Demichelis is a valuable asset there.
Solid and gets better with each game.

Arsenal's goals came from Yaya's mistakes and the flanks. Our two centre halves played well, Kompany excellent going forward.

I thought he had a good game today. I actually thought the back 4 played well yet we still conceded 3 goals. Although we should have had 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.