Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
Proelia said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I'm not particularly keen. There are a number of instances where he does the opposite to the other three in the back four when it come to moving out or dropping back. He gifts the opposition situations at times, even against poor teams.

He was the one weak player in our team today.

He also commits himself to a tackle or interception and doesn't win it, too often.

Nastasić is still the #1 for partnering the captain, for me.
What shit he was the best cb today
He wasn't. Kompany was fantastic today.

There was one point at 4-2 or 5-2, can't remember now, where Dimichelis tackled Yaya and Arsenal created a chance from it. Be left Giroud onside on his own three times when the other three in the back four moved forward. He went to intercept the ball twice and didn't end up with it at his feet and Asrse al created chances from it.
Yes he was and that mix up was just as much yaya fault

Seems to do a lot of stupid things at times and gives the ball away a bit to often but I still really rate him. Doesn't go hiding like Nastasic (which does result in mistake) and is always looking to move the ball forwards.

Bargain for me at 4 million

As quick as my mother, but he can play the ball forward, due to score with his napper anytime soon. Watch this space.

john blue said:
As quick as my mother, but he can play the ball forward, due to score with his napper anytime soon. Watch this space.
You must have missed the closing down of Walcott -who is no slouch- due to his good positioning. You are right - he can pass in front of our players which allows us to dictate the pace and he looks the only defender likely to score. For the money his partnership with our leader looks promising. What's more is his teammates seem to have more trust in passing to him rather than Joleon.

Lot's of City fans seem to rate him but to be honest the guy gives me the shits. He just dives in way too often when it just isn't necessary. Ok today at times but too often just looks like a catastrophe waiting to happen to me. His distribution is incredibly erratic, plays some decent passes but then gives the ball away too often for my liking. I sincerely hope he doesn't continue to get the nod once Nastasic is fit and I'm not at all convinced that he should be getting the nod over Lescott.

We don't half look a lot more of a threat from corners and free kicks now that he is in the side.

Lancet Fluke said:
Lot's of City fans seem to rate him but to be honest the guy gives me the shits. He just dives in way too often when it just isn't necessary. Ok today at times but too often just looks like a catastrophe waiting to happen to me. His distribution is incredibly erratic, plays some decent passes but then gives the ball away too often for my liking. I sincerely hope he doesn't continue to get the nod once Nastasic is fit and I'm not at all convinced that he should be getting the nod over Lescott.

The guy as only been over here a short time, so we must give him some leeway, he will play better than he does when he gets used to the pace of the English game.

I was a fan of Kolo and sad to see him go and I saw Demichelis a like for like replacement.

He has added more to the squad as a whole though in my opinion. He is so calm in possession and plays the Ball out from the back beautifully. He has been in great form after a couple of tricky games early on and was my man of the match in Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.