Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnseyBlue said:
I can't believe anyone's backing this waste of space, cost us big time in 2 cup competitions now. He is the weak link in our team other managers realise that and target him, so is it just our manager is clueless because he can't see what everyone else can.

Mancini backed Balotelli when he shouldn't have done, Pellegrini is backing this past it useless twat. History repeating itself.

Scapegoat.

Picked on simply because the media dislike the fact he has apparently dislodged an Englishman in Lescott.

Truth is at this moment in time, he's quite comfortably our 2nd best centre half, despite any limitations he may have.

quiet_riot said:
Scapegoat.

Picked on simply because the media dislike the fact he has apparently dislodged an Englishman in Lescott.

Truth is at this moment in time, he's quite comfortably our 2nd best centre half, despite any limitations he may have.

Nah not having that, I don't care what Lescott is like with the ball Demi is not better.

Even more of a mistake waiting to happen that than Lescott.

At least Lescott is a decent defender.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
Scapegoat.

Nah not having that, I don't care what Lescott is like with the ball Demi is not better.

Even more of a mistake waiting to happen that than Lescott.

At least Lescott is a decent defender.

quiet_riot said:
Scapegoat.

Totally disagree.

Limited defender, HUGELY prone to mistakes, to put quite simply, not good enough.

Lescott and Nastasic better. Would rather Garcia played there than him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BurnseyBlue said:
I can't believe anyone's backing this waste of space, cost us big time in 2 cup competitions now. He is the weak link in our team other managers realise that and target him, so is it just our manager is clueless because he can't see what everyone else can.

Mancini backed Balotelli when he shouldn't have done, Pellegrini is backing this past it useless twat. History repeating itself.

Apart from Balotelli scored some vital goals in a season we won the league.

quiet_riot said:
Scapegoat.

Scapegoat? He's fucking gash. Neutrals are pissing themselves laughing that we're still playing him.

quiet_riot said:
Scapegoat.

I used to feel similarly, but the truth is, he isn't good enough.

Lescott is the better defender, but Demichelis is the better footballer, and that is trump card.

Defensively he's poor, really prone to an error. He has effectively cost us progression in two cup competitions due to two glaring, and very costly errors.

The excuse have worn thin now to many mistakes and huge ones at that 3 games 3 big mistakes quite simply he has to be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.