Martinez (merged thread)

A couple of years back on general football page was a thread on him and wigan, I said then and still believe he's an average manager who gets talked up because he's polite and well mannered with the press, a couple of decent seasons and then he will slowly pull everton into the bottom half of the table and relegation battles.
Know a few toffees who want him gone they think he's shite

He piggy backed the media whore that is Dave do you know i broke my leg Whelan.

He piggy backed the media whore that is Dave do you know i broke my leg Whelan.
Dave Whelan did?! Really? When?! ;)
On another note everybody seen Nicholas' and Stelling's reactions after the Sterling incident? Fucking disgusting. I mean it eas a real time so I don't know how many replays they had the benefit of but ANY angle showed just how clear cut it was. Bastards.
Also I echo some in here already, he really is under achieving with this squad, there's more players I'd have from them than the red dippers. His comments are making it all the more important to smash these twats in the 2nd leg. Again I know a few toffees who want rid.

Martinez is an affected, artificial, bland, canting, captious, caviling, deceptive, deluding,duplicitous, faithless, false, feigning, fraudulent, hollow, insincere, lying, moralistic, pharisaical, phony, pious, sanctimonious, self-righteous, snide, specious, spurious, two-faced,prick of a man who has got his ambition mixed up with his ability. Please we smash them in the 2nd leg and put the oily little fucker in his place once and for all

Other than that you really like him don't you? ;-)

He used to be my second favourite Roberto but I'm afraid he has gone down to my least favourite Roberto. Hypocrite is my word for him these days.

Any manager would state that anyone could see Terry was offside. However, the anger makes him a hypocrite like most of the rest of them

Any manager would state that anyone could see Terry was offside. However, the anger makes him a hypocrite like most of the rest of them
It wasn't that obvious until you saw the video evidence. The way Martinez was going on you'd have thought it was an inexplicable error. It wasn't. It was a marginal mistake. Those decisions are not easy to make when it's bobbing around the penalty area in a crowd of players.

The fouls on Sterling and Navas were much more clear cut.

I like you and I like this post.

I've similarly rarely understood the Martinez hype. Got Wigan relegated and seemingly that improved his reputation as a manager. Has done nothing with Everton in the time he's been there and he has some excellent players to choose from. Brenda with a tan.

Everton play some good football, & might possibly knock us out of the cup, but imo they would be much more likely to knock us out of the cup, & I would be a lot more concerned, if Moyes was in charge.

That says it all about Martinez.

It wasn't that obvious until you saw the video evidence. The way Martinez was going on you'd have thought it was an inexplicable error. It wasn't. It was a marginal mistake. Those decisions are not easy to make when it's bobbing around the penalty area in a crowd of players.

The fouls on Sterling and Navas were much more clear cut.
Exatly, which made listening to him on the way home all the funnier!

He's alright. Did what our manager should, reinforce a referees performance when they get away with it and moan about poor officiating when it costs them. I'll bank on them getting the rub of the green next time whilst we sit on our thumbs and take the corrupt, ineptness again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.