Martinez (merged thread)

Manager Roberto Martinez says he will be speaking to referees chief Mike Riley after Everton's League Cup semi-final exit at the hands of Manchester City.

The match officials failed to spot that City's Raheem Sterling had run the ball out of play before crossing for Kevin de Bruyne to score City's second in their 3-1 win and Martinez said that "we're still hurting" after a 4-3 aggregate defeat denied them a Wembley final meeting with Liverpool.

Give it a fucking rest you two faced twat.

Manager Roberto Martinez says he will be speaking to referees chief Mike Riley after Everton's League Cup semi-final exit at the hands of Manchester City.

The match officials failed to spot that City's Raheem Sterling had run the ball out of play before crossing for Kevin de Bruyne to score City's second in their 3-1 win and Martinez said that "we're still hurting" after a 4-3 aggregate defeat denied them a Wembley final meeting with Liverpool.

Give it a fucking rest you two faced twat.

Martinez joining the ranks of the myopic " great managers " - GPC, Arse, Jose who always fail to see their own teams transgressions yet ALWAYS see the one against their team.

As you rightly comment - two faced tw*t !

I assume he'll mention the foul on Aguero and the two clear penalties we were denied when he speaks to him? And if he doesn't then Riley certainly should.

The fraud is desperately trying to deflect attention from the fact they've got 9 points from their last 10 league games, which is relegation form, and the fact they've thrown away two 2-goal leads in a last few games.

Martinez is trying to appease the Everton fans for his own shit performance, nothing more, nothing less. His substitutions were a joke. He's trying to save his own skin.

I assume he'll mention the foul on Aguero and the two clear penalties we were denied when he speaks to him? And if he doesn't then Riley certainly should.

The fraud is desperately trying to deflect attention from the fact they've got 9 points from their last 10 league games, which is relegation form, and the fact they've thrown away two 2-goal leads in a last few games.

Couldn't agree more. I've never thought that much of Martinez but lost a lot of respect for him after his comments re the Stones on Sterling non penalty. Out of his depth and starting to look a bit silly

He really has done a first class job of making himself look a right cvnt,any credibility he had has disappeared quicker than those fucking shoes really ought to.

Couldn't agree more. I've never thought that much of Martinez but lost a lot of respect for him after his comments re the Stones on Sterling non penalty. Out of his depth and starting to look a bit silly
He's been doing it for years:
30 October 2010, after Martínez’s Wigan lose 3-0 at Manchester City: “I don’t like to speak about referees because I understand how difficult that job is … But I cannot understand how you can give something that you don’t see … that’s a real football injustice and I feel my players don’t deserve to be feeling the way they are now.”

So he can't understand how refs can give something they don't see? Well perhaps they didn't see that the ball might have crossed the line by a couple of millimetres for a split second.

That's all he's doing, deflecting, 3-1 up in a semi final and you dont shut up shop ? He's got a good squad of players there and managed properly would be pushing for a top 6 finish, the man is a bullshitter and as you say a fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.