Martinez (merged thread)

Martinez joining the ranks of the myopic " great managers " - GPC, Arse, Jose who always fail to see their own teams transgressions yet ALWAYS see the one against their team.

As you rightly comment - two faced tw*t !

He's made himself look ridiculous, i hope some journo asks him about the nailed on pens we should have had against them and remind him of his response.

Didn't have an opinion on the man before post game comments. Absolute wanker trying to play the unjust card and say everything's going against Everton lately. There's talk of him going to talk to head of ref's to complain about such awful decisions against his lot.

He could do with selling Stones and Lukaku and rebuilding the ageing team.

Seem to remember him criticising GPC a few years ago, probably on the Saturday.

By Monday "The Leg" had obviously had a word and he completely backtracked.

Thought then that he was an odious creep and nothing since has changed my mind

He's made himself look ridiculous, i hope some journo asks him about the nailed on pens we should have had against them and remind him of his response.

Just seen his press conference on SSN from today I think. Journalist asked him that exact question and implied he is a hypocrite

He completely rejected the suggestion, saying it wasn't clear cut and Navas bought the pen (didn't mention the Sterling one). He also said the incidents can't be compared as the KDB goal is an obvious mistake 100% clear whilst the pen is not

Keep digging Roberto

Just like Brendan Rogers and many before him , he has peaked at this level and he is on the way down.

Likes the sound of own voice too much and has very little class.

Punditry awaits you Roberto.

And the foul from behind on Aguero leading up to their goal?
Not too long ago, challenges like that were a straight red to try and clamp down on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.