Martinez (merged thread)

Just seen his press conference on SSN from today I think. Journalist asked him that exact question and implied he is a hypocrite

He completely rejected the suggestion, saying it wasn't clear cut and Navas bought the pen (didn't mention the Sterling one). He also said the incidents can't be compared as the KDB goal is an obvious mistake 100% clear whilst the pen is not

Says it all really, he is a moaning f*cker who clearly only sees things which go against his team - he getting up there with the very top whingers/hypocrites who can't accept defeat .

I swear I heard Martinez speak on TV, after the league game, when Stones blatantly fouled Sterling in the box, that everyone should accept that human error is part of the game, or words to that effect!! Mike Riley just needs to play that back to him then tell him to get out!!!

If Riley agrees to meet Martinez, then Manuel should be invited along too.

And when the crybaby starts on about all the decisions that have gone against Everton, Pellers should bring out the bad decisions against us, including, but not necessarily limited to, the foul on Jesús in the penalty area during the first leg, Stones bringing down Raheem in the recent PL game and the foul on Sergio at the start of the move that led to their goal on Wednesday.

That would shut him up immediately!

Martinez is trying to appease the Everton fans for his own shit performance, nothing more, nothing less. His substitutions were a joke. He's trying to save his own skin.

Judging by their comments on both 5Live and talkshite on Wednesday, they'll take a lot of appeasing. Not one of them spoke up in support of him.

And the foul from behind on Aguero leading up to their goal?
Not too long ago, challenges like that were a straight red to try and clamp down on it.

I don't think that was ever a straight red foul. He went shin to calf, not studs first straight through. Not that anyone other than Gary O'Neill gets sent off for those either now.

And the foul from behind on Aguero leading up to their goal?
Not too long ago, challenges like that were a straight red to try and clamp down on it.

He completely cleaned Aguero out, it was a foul and should have been a yellow card too. Not a foul according to the Everton fans. Superb tackle was the phrase I think one of them used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.