Martinez (merged thread)

It annoyed me how little injury time got played. I had it down to around 6 with the injury, goals and subs. Thought there was another goal in it for us tbh.
It didn't annoy me as much as the bloke next to me who took exception to me asking where the second yellow card was at the end. He reckoned that it's not nice for teams to go down to 10 so late when 4-0 down? Fuck that, I just want refs to do their job consistently and by the letter of the laws regardless of it being the first or ninety first minute.
It's a sneaky plan to get the crowd to stay until the end, by bringing the end forward.

They will hack at Serg and David all the way through the game without any sanction, city have to approach this game differently, no niceties no picking the opposing player up no arms around the opposing players with a smile Joe hart style, city have to get in their faces somebody has to do besic in the first few minutes, because they will try every slimy trick in the book, city and the fans have to get in the officials back, make no mistake they are coming for war we have to give it them in spades !

Irritated me at Wigan in how he'd accrue massive praise for pulling them out of a mess he got them into in the first place!

He's also underachieving with Everton. That team in this strange season should be right in the mix for top 4.

Personally I think they have a better selection of players than Spurs but then Pochettino knows how to setup his defence, Martinez doesn't.
Spot on.

Escaped action for calling the officiating diabolical as well from the FA.

Dont get me wrong it was but you dont get away with saying what he said.

The game is a farce from top to bottom right now it really is.

cant stop laughing at martinez's indignation re the chelski offside goal , just a couple of days after he glossed over the Sterling's penalty claim , you reap what you sow , c*nt

cant stop laughing at martinez's indignation re the chelski offside goal , just a couple of days after he glossed over the Sterling's penalty claim , you reap what you sow , c*nt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.