MartinO'Neill

Good on him really, he had his principles and stuck by them, just another exmple of the owner/ board stepping in and undermining the manager, Milner and Young set to leave, O'Neil gone, Villa will struggle to make the top 6 now

Ricster said:
Blue Smarties said:
http://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=37297&posts=17

Got a nice lil poll here which you can vote on for the next Villa gaffer... ;-)

Everyone Vote Tony Pulis. That will be funny watching them squirm over a name like that.

Shouldn't we all vote for David Pratt? Two birds, one stone and all that?!!

On the Spurs boards they think they are going to get Ashley Young, so I expect selling two of his best players, and getting no money to spend from it, he is right to move on.

MON wanted McGeady from Celtic,who wanted £9m - £10m.MON said last week it all depends on Milner being sold (to us).
Today it emerges McGeady is signing for Spartak Moscow for....£10m.
Lerner is canny with his dosh (i.e. miserable fuker)
MON resigns the same day.All the talk also re Superman etc,Lerner was shafting MON for dosh basically.
Please,all the people who slag MON off,he is a very good manager,a players manager.He would probably still be at Celtic,but for his wife's (Geraldine) illness.So please,give the guy a break.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
MON wanted McGeady from Celtic,who wanted £9m - £10m.MON said last week it all depends on Milner being sold (to us).
Today it emerges McGeady is signing for Spartak Moscow for....£10m.
Lerner is canny with his dosh (i.e. miserable fuker)
MON resigns the same day.All the talk also re Superman etc,Lerner was shafting MON for dosh basically.
Please,all the people who slag MON off,he is a very good manager,a players manager.He would probably still be at Celtic,but for his wife's (Geraldine) illness.So please,give the guy a break.
I've not gone through all the pages, but I take it from your post that O'Neill has been taking some stick. If he has, then it is unjustified. The bloke is a brilliant manager, and my only dislike for him is the fact that I can see him taking over from bacon face one day. His timing is wank though, as the top job at Liverpool has gone, and he would have been a shoe in for that. Christ only knows where he'll go now.

This is poor news for the Villa and maybe the unsettling our enemies tactic isn't too wide of the mark.
Hats off to MON he's walked and presumably forgoes any compo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.