MartinO'Neill

I remember back in December when our owners were being crucified yet Lerner is held up as an exemplary example of how to do things.

MON resigns

city diehard said:
If anything I'd say it's because Randy Lerner has accepted an offer from us for James Milner, which MON feels derisory. Just my take on it.

I think this is probably the case too.... Get ready for city to take the blame for mon walking!

now on villa website too;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10265~2116445,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDeta ... 45,00.html</a>

Shocked TBH.

Got to love the Havok we create in competeing sides with our transfer business. We shafted Everton last season and have done Villa this.

Shame I sort of like VIlla not really happy with the way the Milner deal played out - until now. It take it all back, its money well spent this will shaft Villa big time, one less side to worry about.

Surely Stevie wont consider a move there now, who goes to a club without a manager selling all their best players. Lerner accepted a bid for Ashley Young which is why hes gone (Couple with the Milner deal)

Re: MON resigns

MON lost a powerplay, and Villa lost their season. This is a crushing blow for a team heading into the first week of fixtures. I expect Milner to be announced any time now.

Lerner must really be hating it right now.

when i first saw this thread i thought...bollox. but it would seem you are a reliable source. well done. hopefully thats villa out of the top 4 running this season.

Wow that is a surprice... didnt see this coming at all... Mon has been a triffic manager for Villa and really stabilised them... now chaos...

As someone said prolly over transfers and funds...

Wonder who will be the new manager... Sven? Jol? Curbishley?

Nobody has made mention of the fact that Randy Lerner is supposed to be the model foreign owner. He can't be that great if O'Neil has walked less than a week before the season starts...

alera said:
Hes gone been confirmed on BBC news 24. With immediate effect.

I am shocked obviously this Milner deal have caused a huge amount of damage with the owner - manager. Result thats villa we dont have to worry about !

Is the financial situation really that bad at Villa ? They are selling all these player bringing no one in. Hes obviously been told he has to sell and wont get much of the money to spend so hes done one. Really is very very bad with new season 5 days away. Hopefully we get Milner and Ireland stays ?

Made a loss of over £40 million last year and Lerner has an outstanding loan of £120 million. Looks like he's unwilling to bank roll the club anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.