MartinO'Neill

Re: MON resigns

Don't know whether this is relevant and forgive me I don't know what happened with his family situation but he resigned from Celtic due to his wife having cancer - don't know whether she survived that and if so whether there is a relapse??

Project said:
I remember back in December when our owners were being crucified yet Lerner is held up as an exemplary example of how to do things.

This ^ (and what BillyShears just said).

I reckon Billy Davies could be worth a bet if Lerner isn't willing to spend too much.

Mission accomplished, we can pull out now!

Just kidding, I think Milner will do well for us.

If this is in relation to the Milner transfer then it just shows what power we now wield in the market and how affects our rivals. If I was a Villa fan I would hate City right now: first we take Barry then the Miller deal leads to this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9O6pCYyelA&feature=related[/youtube]

Not really MO'N related but this was my reaction.

Sad day as I like O'Neill and he is one of the few managers in the Premier League that isn't a sociopath. Everything must be up in the air now, including Redcrap getting any funds from us via Villa...

kbb said:
Don't know whether this is relevant and forgive me I don't know what happened with his family situation but he resigned from Celtic due to his wife having cancer - don't know whether she survived that and if so whether there is a relapse??

My first thought too, it's very sudden all this.

Also, maybe he wanted a player plus cash deal for Milner so Lerner couldn't grab as much cash from the deal.

If this is in relation to the Milner transfer then it just shows what power we now wield in the market and how affects our rivals. If I was a Villa fan I would hate City right now: first we take Barry then the Miller deal leads to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.