Mary D's The Townley or another?

Give it a year or two and you'll probably see what a yank sports bar looks like, this is football, no tailgating no ice cream music and no beer hats.

Someone suggested opening a "Sports bar" let's not be naïve and not understand what one is, the matchday experience needs to be raw, not some coiffured imitation.

It probably wouldn’t be for me either. But I’m sure it won’t be compulsory, so I’m not sure why anybody would have a major problem with the option of it being there for those who might like it?

They won't let you back in the ground once you've left. Bit daft in my eyes and they haven't really got a valid reason
That's what they said also about re entering the ground. But why not let us through the internal doors at the bottom of M1. I think after the dortmund game we had to walk into that new bar seating area to get out

I don’t mind Mary Ds at all, it is what it is. Rough and ready with a decent pre match atmosphere that isn’t offered anywhere else really. I don’t think the San Miguel is too bad either I’ve had worse in town. I always get served within a minute or two and it’s a 2 minute walk to the ground happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.