Mary D's The Townley or another?

They won't let you back in the ground once you've left. Bit daft in my eyes and they haven't really got a valid reason
They just want everyone out so they can go home.

City missing a trick with not having a decent pub/bar set up. Just put the staff on a bit of commission and that will soon change the perspective. Especially when you think the club can I think show highlights of the game after - they do in the hospitality bars. So why not have a big bar that you have to have a ticket to get into and keep it open for 2 or 3 hours after the game.

They just want everyone out so they can go home.

City missing a trick with not having a decent pub/bar set up. Just put the staff on a bit of commission and that will soon change the perspective. Especially when you think the club can I think show highlights of the game after - they do in the hospitality bars. So why not have a big bar that you have to have a ticket to get into and keep it open for 2 or 3 hours after the game.
That's exactly what Summerbees / City Square is?

But its shut after the game no?
Summerbees is open for a good hour or two after the match. Natalie Pike / Fanzone Danneh / other equally irritating children's entertainers review the match etc on the City Sq stage.

I didn't check yesterday (I made the grave error of going into Mary D's and probably catching AIDS from the doorhandles) but they did used to close on derby days due to the risk of away fans kicking off etc.

If they get that coop arena sorted with a decent bar open before / after the game they will be onto a winner. Expecially in the winter when it's too cold to be drinking at city Square.

Saw the mercedes garage is empty now, that would be a great spot for a nice big sports bar / restaurant.

That sounds full on yank that, are we seriously moving on fully from the raw sawdust on the floor atmosphere to the themed American experience?

If we are we are further down the road to ruin than I thought we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.