Mary D's The Townley or another?

Like Mary D occasionally .. took schalke pals there before that game

But loving Ancoats at the moment
Rudys last week then the Cask

The Townley is a better pint, and an option to watch the early KO. MD’s is great if you wanted to show off how great City fans are, but the big but is the beer is still very poor. The old Eastlands was a good pub till it was turned into a shop. To be honest, me personally, if we have an early or late KO time, then I’ll venture into town to meet up with fellow blues.

There’s an old pub by the Holt Town tram stop, think it used to be called the ‘Bank of England’? Been boarded up for years, I’ve often thought it would make a perfect traditional style pub for match days. I wouldn’t even mind if City themselves bought it..just seems a crying shame to see a traditional old pub deteriorate.

It’ll be knocked down and turned into flats of course, sooner or later.

Weren’t there rumours of City opening a match day ‘pub’ a couple of years ago? Or did that idea morph into the ‘Ardrwick’ pub-style corporate area shite?

It used to open up unlicensed before home games a few years back. I went in there for a few pints. I’m sure I read somewhere that it was being bought and there was a plan to reopen it.

Place just rips kids off selling fizzy Lucazade to kids who never had the chance to drink proper beer instead of chemically generated flavoured alcohol

Each to their own but I don’t understand why anyone drinks watered down piss in plastic cups crammed in like sardines in a shithole near the ground when a city centre with hundreds of quality food and drink places is a 10 minute £8 taxi ride away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.