Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
Only in certain circumstances, for example if the refusal breached equality laws or if a court has ordered a person to repay a debt then cash repayment cannot be refused by the creditor.
Which is why i said coin of the realm and not cash or promise to pay the bearer notes

One thing I noticed over the last 16 months or so is that I haven’t even had a cold.
Normally I’d come down with some form of flu or other, and I’ve been out in all weathers practically every day.
I think perhaps the wearing of a mask on public transport is probably a very good idea regardless of Covid. I don’t particularly like them as your sunglasses steam up when wearing them, but I may keep one in my pocket for use indoors if necessary, for a while yet.

I know it sounds daft but there is a difference between cash coin and notes

I was just messing pal.

One thing I noticed over the last 16 months or so is that I haven’t even had a cold.
Normally I’d come down with some form of flu or other, and I’ve been out in all weathers practically every day.
I think perhaps the wearing of a mask on public transport is probably a very good idea regardless of Covid. I don’t particularly like them as your sunglasses steam up when wearing them, but I may keep one in my pocket for use indoors if necessary, for a while yet.
Working from home helps too. I've been homeworking for about 12 years and I've only been off work ill once in that time when I got proper flu. When I worked in an office I was off ill 2-3 times a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.