Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
I will wear if the shop/business asks customers to do so , I don't use public transport . Its not a biggie for me easy either way

What is it with people always wanting to make their own rules up?
Why do you feel you always know best?
This forum has been riddled with people getting very animated that they always know best.

The advice being given is a balanced view from people actually paid to make these decisions.
They will not always get them right, but they have to weigh up all the pro's and con's both health wise and economic.

They are saying that the vaccine rollout has been successful "enough" to allow the resumption of normal life.
They are acknowledging that lifting restrictions will result in more infections and deaths. The freedoms will come at a cost.

They are making it clear that although there are no legal requirement to distance or wear masks, they are asking us to use good judgement in situations that might still be better to do so. Cannot get any clearer or fairer than that.

We learned to live with the Flu virus even though the annual death rates are shocking.
Nobody was screaming for restrictions and mask wearing.

What is need now is tolerance from both sides. People who drop the masks need to respect people who choose to carry on wearing them....and vice versa.

What is it with people always wanting to make their own rules up?
Why do you feel you always know best?
This forum has been riddled with people getting very animated that they always know best.

The advice being given is a balanced view from people actually paid to make these decisions.
They will not always get them right, but they have to weigh up all the pro's and con's both health wise and economic.

They are saying that the vaccine rollout has been successful "enough" to allow the resumption of normal life.
They are acknowledging that lifting restrictions will result in more infections and deaths. The freedoms will come at a cost.

They are making it clear that although there are no legal requirement to distance or wear masks, they are asking us to use good judgement in situations that might still be better to do so. Cannot get any clearer or fairer than that.

We learned to live with the Flu virus even though the annual death rates are shocking.
Nobody was screaming for restrictions and mask wearing.

What is need now is tolerance from both sides. People who drop the masks need to respect people who choose to carry on wearing them....and vice versa.

So myself who will carry on wearing masks indoors to protect OTHER people has to respect people who don't give a shit about my health?

EW4AXgbWsAEAovl

I`ll keep wearing a mask when shopping. I don`t use public transport and happy around my family but otherwise the mask is on. Let`s be fair it isn`t a hardship and I`ve got so used to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.