Mason Greenwood - latest target for gutter press?

STOP PRESS
Greenwood bought a sausage roll for breakfast......from GREGGS. The depravity just goes on and on.

He plays for the club that gives any player the highest profile, temper this news with the news that Rashford shits golden eggs in the press on any given occasion.

Loads of players before him have had their arses rolled over the coals, yes it's the press being vile but that's the nature of our press. Sterlings run in with the press started in earnest when he left the cult which the press jumped on and the knock on effect was fans of other clubs booing him while he played.

The long and the short of it is that if upsets the rags it's all good.

"Just say no to laughing gas" has a ring to it.

He could tell us how he saved young Mason from himself.
I was thinking of something like that - having fed our children he will now save them.
I shall ponder his good works as l walk in the countryside working a thirst and a possible pint of Holts with my dog. Unlike the Sainted One l think a dog is for life not for a bit of publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.