Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has been made by some about this poor Girl documenting this abuse. Unbelievable.

I personally think it was a very brave act on her part.

Obviously one has to be careful with what we say.

I think of it like this, if you were being violated on a regularly basis like she was,. You would start to gather evidence.

Obviously when you listen to that really disturbing recording. You ger the feeling what was taking place, had happened before

Those of us who have lived with abusive partners, get to a stage where they can accurately predict when an abusive episode is coming.

I think this explains the audio.

Poor girl new what was going to happen to her, and started recording.

A lot has been made by some about this poor Girl documenting this abuse. Unbelievable.

I think of it like this, if you were being violated on a regularly basis like she was,. You would start to gather evidence.

Obviously when you listen to that really disturbing recording. You ger the feeling what was taking place, had happened before

Those of us who have lived with abusive partners, get to a stage where they can accurately predict when an abusive episode is coming.

Very true… brave at the time and brave yesterday to get it out there.

Hopefully she can continue to brave through what’s to come!

Totally agree with you. I think she is really brave bringing this into the open.

Abusers tend to normalise their behaviour. I think that’s probably what happened here.

I have a few nieces and it upsets me just thinking there are guys like him around.

This is outrageous stuff. Far to damaging to a rags legend for it ever to see light of day here but it paints the little shit as a complete **** and in some ways worse than the actual perpetrators; corrupt, immoral and criminal.
Bloody hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.