Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that you GAVE us your system of taxation and colonialism about 260 years ago, which is why we wrote our declaration of independence, constitution and bill of rights about 250 years ago. Thanks.
Ah yeh, the United States of America - famously opposed to colonialism in the subsequent 250 years.

I don't think that's possible nowadays. The law changed. It's the prosecutor that decides whether to proceed with the case, not the victim. Too many victims were being intimidated by their assailants and retracting their claims.

Hopefully this is the case then and both Mendy and Greenwood are locked up for a significant amount of time (if proven guilty)

have we all sat on the panel at the social media court and come to a verdict yet ?

by no means am i defending the crime or the person in question but let the right people do their jobs.
the CPS and the police will work together and a case will be built and deemed good enough to take to court.
its not our job to be judge by social media ? because the trust in that would be foolish at best.

this thread should be locked until all the facts have come out and gone to court ? pretty much like the mendy case

All seems to have gone quiet. I believe he's still in custody, but I don't know how long he was extended beyond the original 24 hours, so it could be getting close to him either being charged or released on bail pending charges.

Last edited:
The other half works for a wholesale/retailer, who have a excellent returns policy, periodically they allow an outside company to display and sell signed sport shirts. Yesterday a Greenwood shirt was returned !
Not sure what he'll do with it... certainly could be a collector's item. He sits near the tunnel and it was the second shirt he's been given in the last month or so.

have we all sat on the panel at the social media court and come to a verdict yet ?

by no means am i defending the crime or the person in question but let the right people do their jobs.
the CPS and the police will work together and a case will be built and deemed good enough to take to court.
its not our job to be judge by social media ? because the trust in that would be foolish at best.

this thread should be locked until all the facts have come out and gone to court ? pretty much like the mendy case
I think most people on this thread have heard the recording and seen the video/images. That evidence is public domain. It's hard to conclude anything other than he appears on the face of it to be up sh*t creek.

Anything beyond the public domain stuff will hopefully remain under wraps until it goes to court (if he's charged of course).

How can we be put in a bad light? he was charged we then acted. Surly the club wouldn’t act until criminal charges had been served ?

I think more in regards any alleged behaviour off the field which may have been known, prior to his eventual arrest.

Same now being insinuated towards United and Greenwood.

Samuel wouldn't have written it that way if he thought we would come out of it smelling of roses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.