Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my nephews knows mason from football circles and it’s not a secret he’s violent towards Harriet. It’s common knowledge with the other lads and I’m inclined to think the dad will have known as well.
If that is true then no wonder she felt she had to make it public it in the way she has.

One of my nephews knows mason from football circles and it’s not a secret he’s violent towards Harriet. It’s common knowledge with the other lads and I’m inclined to think the dad will have known as well.
Well yeah, there's not normally a recording unless someone is expecting something to happen.

I'm not sure that anyone reading that would say he's being supportive and caring to his daughter who's just been beaten up by her boyfriend and has alluded to being raped.

No, but then he has been doorstepped by the Mail. I don’t think it reads as badly as some do.

At first I couldn’t believe UTD didn’t take a stand and just sack him.
However, we haven’t with Mendy. No doubt these clubs have been advised what the correct legal action to take is, and are perhaps unable to terminate his contract for the foreseeable?
I highly doubt he will play for them again. Even the Rags won’t stoop that low.
Personally I think the most likely outcome is thst the police will say no charges as I think it will be difficult to have enough evidence for a court case based on the photos and voice recording and he will be back in the team before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.