Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he`s always been a scrote. Below taken from Rag Cafe:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/mason-greenwood-accusations-%E2%80%9Cgreenwood-will-not-return-to-training-or-play-matches-until-further-notice-%E2%80%9D-man-in-his-20s-arrested.468505/page-68

Wow. One of my friends from uni just reminded me of a story from 2017 that I had totally forgotten about. She was in Spain and saw United academy lads on the beach kicking bottles onto it and throwing ice cream wrappers over their shoulders onto the beach. They were sat on a wall about three metres above the beach. Anyways, my friend did a ‘pick that up’ hand gesture and was subjected to vulgar abuse as a result (they assumed she was Spanish until she shouted at them). But the worst of the lot was Mason (who she took a picture of and sent to MUFC to report the behaviour) who spat on her! I remember her sharing the pic with me back then but at the time I had no idea who it was. I don’t really follow the academy too closely. Anyways, now she has reminded me and showed me the picture that she took back then and it’s just clicked. It was definitely Mason (she doesn’t follow football at all by the way so she doesn’t really know who Greenwood is until the scandal dropped today causing her to suddenly realise!)

I can post the pic she took because I don’t have sufficient privileges, but here is a link:

https://i.postimg.cc/4dtHtjGn/964-B86-C8-95-BC-491-F-80-A7-5-B5-F58-DE4179.png

Personally I think the most likely outcome is thst the police will say no charges as I think it will be difficult to have enough evidence for a court case based on the photos and voice recording and he will be back in the team before the end of the season.
I’d like to have more faith in humanity than that.
Moreover, if we’re being cynical and suggesting the RAGS are more concerned with £££ than values, think what keeping him at the club will do to their share prices… his career is toast.

BBC are reporting that a man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault. As a consequence, I would strongly advise against posting any more about this case in the interests of avoiding the potential for subsequent criminal proceedings to be prejudiced. In fact, I'm surprised the thread hasn't been closed down out of what is generally referred to as 'an abundance of caution' in legal terms.

At this rate they'll need a new wing at Strangeways. Mendy and Greenwood can share a cell and Maguire can teach them Greek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.