Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to see here folks. Tomorrow morning's narrative will be that this young lassy was doing an on-line audition for a low budget horror movie...

I remember when that fucker came on pitch at HT at Maine Rd when I was a kid at one match.

Place was in uproar,mind you it was better entertainment than the football back then.
Pendant but I remember it being pre-match in our opening game of the season and announced as our new speedy signing.

Rag Central at Mediaunited, Salford Quays, are running with the story.

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault following allegations on social media.

Greater Manchester Police said it was made aware of "social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence".

It added "we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault".

He remains in custody for questioning and inquiries are ongoing.

I just read on another site that the girl's father has said some bizarre thing but they didn't actually say what he said, the thread has leapt forward a good bit since I last looked anybody like to furnish me with the details?

More like they had an injunction against her and she has gone down that route fair play to her. The dad should be ashamed of himself.

You can't have injunctions on evidence of criminal wrongdoing unless it involves minors or vulnerable adults, for their own protection. Even if she had agreed an NFA it wouldn't have been legally enforceable to prevent disclosure of crimes.

There may have been reporting restrictions if it was an active investigation.

BBC are reporting that a man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault. As a consequence, I would strongly advise against posting any more about this case in the interests of avoiding the potential for subsequent criminal proceedings to be prejudiced. In fact, I'm surprised the thread hasn't been closed down out of what is generally referred to as 'an abundance of caution' in legal terms.
Unfortunately for him the daily fail have already named and shamed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.