Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are right.

I think she has to follow through with this now and give a full statement against him, despite what her prick of a father has said about not wanting it to be made public, which smacks to me as some sort of cover up/pay off situation.

Speaking to a couple of legal people on desks yesterday, they say girl might not even be needed, if the police and authorities decide they have enough with what they have.

Apparently the girl and her father don't really have much contact. She has a sister about a decade older.

Ronaldo and De Gea have quickly stopped following his accounts and I expect plenty more today.

He has two homes, one in Bowdon and one in Sale, so it might also explain a couple of other things.

Last edited:
If his own teammates are unfollowing on social media then it really is bad ..........perhaps they have known what was going on for ages ?????
Think he’s done now I mean which club would take him on knowing the wrath that was coming ??????

Fair enough, I just put it on to see what that tosser White had to say, absolutely knew he wouldn’t diss anything to do with the Rags. We never get any credit or a mention on that show unless it’s a negative, there is a real agenda and it’s not imagined.
I love an agenda but this is not the thread for it. Put football tribalism aside for a min.

On a separate note, any form of abuse towards women is not acceptable. The sad part is that it will never change. How much longer do we continue to bury our heads in the sand?

Hopefully this highly publicised case is a step forward to eradicating wrongly held gender beliefs.

I think the entirety of the audio is 13 minutes long? The two minutes I heard was enough.
Agree there. The rest of it could incriminate Greenwood more and bury him properly, what was released is enough, who knows what was in the rest of it but from what was released the rest was likely just as if not more disturbing/heinous etc.

If his own teammates are unfollowing on social media then it really is bad ..........perhaps they have known what was going on for ages ?????
Think he’s done now I mean which club would take him on knowing the wrath that was coming ??????

I mean, one of them is Ronaldo!

De Gea seems like a decent guy, aside for a penchant for free doughnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.