Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
One theory,just my opinion of course.

Maybe he is scared of losing the trickle down of Meaty gravy, that come his way from having a daughter who is with a Football Star.

I have no doubt there are parents like that out there.

Who would say "what has happened to you is terrible... But look at what i am going to lose.....sorry..... Cough cough...what you....we as a family are going to lose".

If i am totally wrong then i apologize.

Not many Male Blues on here would be stressing over hacked accounts,if this was their daughter.

Hence why a lot of people are like WTF with his comments.

I think his career is effectively over after this, based on what i have seen.

Semantics of how it became public knowledge. wont be a defense.
something would be hacked alright...not sure if social media accounts would come into it.

just my opinion. Think he is a brilliant finisher. Has good vision and is two footed. I do think he has been poorly coached over the last two years and that has impacted his development. Most City fans I know (not on this forum), rate him very highly too. But agree irrelevant now as he has wasted it all.
Talented or not the England incident with Foden was enough for me. It was definitely a wake up call for Phil, bit this snivelling sh*t seems to have continued where he left off. He's a wrong un

how come we've allowed this to reach 80 odd posts, yet anything referencing Mendy been closed down?
A couple of differences.....

1) There is evidence with Greenwood that is widely available. Mendy has been accused and charged but nothing in the public domain with regards detail

2) If Greenwood is charged, I would expect this thread to be closed as it was with Mendy

All a bit irrelevant now his career is over but I still don't see what you saw in him to describe him a "super talent"

The only footballing ability I've ever seen him display is the bog standard "cut in and shoot" whenever he finds himself with the ball in and around the area and even then he's hardly been a prolific goalscorer with most of his attempts being both wasteful and selfish.

What other abilities does he have and what else does he offer the team because I'm genuinely not aware of them?

Totally agree with that. I said it on another thread, but for me, he just seems to be another pacy forward with an eye for goal like Walcott and Agbonlahor, one of those attacking players that bursts on to the scene at a young age, because of their pace, youthful enthusiasm and unpredictable factor as defenders don't know what to expect of them and get caught out. Eventually though defenders get wise to them and their game needs to develop, otherwise they end up stagnating, like the two players I mentioned. This is why Sterling has flourished. Young players get overrated these days, Pep did the right thing holding Foden back.

Unfortunately it does not prove he went on and raped her. Nor does the picture of her with the words 'this is what Mason Greenwood does' prove that he hit her. I feel sure that the police interviewed her before arresting him and l hope they got more than enough to charge him.
I'd wager that the evidence that many of us have seen and heard ought to be more than enough to see charges brought. Sadly, in many cases of this nature it often comes down to one person's word against another and that leads to lots of people walking free or it not even getting to court. That isn't the case here - there is visual and audio evidence that signals a pattern of physical and sexual abuse. If they can prove it's his voice - and it shouldn't be too difficult to ascertain that - then it's going to be nigh on impossible for him to wriggle out of it

Seen the sickening media on this.
Unless he gets OJ Simpsons lawyer this can’t be anything other than a custodial sentence.
I don’t agree with making examples of an individual, but this has to send out the correct message that domestic abuse will be severely punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.