Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the one thing we can agree on is the morally bankrupt dickwads that call themselves presenters on TS won't be adding anything of note to the conversation. In fact I'd wager one of the much fabled gutter brushes that feature so prominently would offer more on the subject.

Unfortunately it does not prove he went on and raped her. Nor does the picture of her with the words 'this is what Mason Greenwood does' prove that he hit her. I feel sure that the police interviewed her before arresting him and l hope they got more than enough to charge him.

I think his own words on the audio very much prove otherwise, certainly in respect of an attempt.

He is ordering the girl to lift her legs up, which means he is in the act or attempting to instigate it.

He also offers mitigating circumstances for his actions by insisting he asked politely first. There are also sounds on the audio which don't leave much to the imagination as to it taking place there and then.

I'd go as far as to say he is bang to rights, hung by his own petard, and is hopefully a lay-up for any decent prosecution lawyer.

I think his own words on the audio very much prove otherwise, certainly in respect of an attempt.

He is ordering the girl to lift her legs up, which means he is in the act or attempting to instigate it.

He also offers mitigating circumstances for his actions by insisting he asked politely first. There are also sounds on the audio which don't leave much to the imagination as to it taking place there and then.

I'd go as far as to say he is bang to rights, hung by his own petard, and is hopefully a lay-up for any decent prosecution lawyer.
Hope you are right.

I think she has to follow through with this now and give a full statement against him, despite what her prick of a father has said about not wanting it to be made public, which smacks to me as some sort of cover up/pay off situation.

Lurking a bit on redcafe, and allegedly Rashford and Greenwood doesn't like each other.

Might actually be very clever wording from Rashford

Definitely interesting wording given the question. It's from May 2021 but it's likely to have been common knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong that recording that came out was only a snippet of a longer recording wasn't it? That recording has Greenwood guilty on a platter, plus all of the other evidence.

Greenwood is finished, his career over and hopefully the courts give him the proper punishment, but more importantly hopefully the young girl involved gets all the help & support she needs to recover and live a decent life going forward.

I think the entirety of the audio is 13 minutes long? The two minutes I heard was enough.

He's considered their version of Foden mate and has been heralded in their academy for years. He isn't in the same league as Phil, but that's the narrative United fans were holding to.

He uses both feet and is certainly a better player than Rashford.

This is not Ravel Morrison we are talking about here, a lad from a bad area which couldn't shake off his upbringing.

Greenwood was their big hope after years of not bringing anyone of note through.
Ferguson referenced him not long back when asked about the next superstars of football in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.