Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain free?

His career is over. And as for his millions, I'm pretty sure his current outgoings on top of his substantial legal fees will soon eat into his savings once his contract is inevitably torn up. He'll no doubt find out who his real friends are.
Hopefully one of them WONT be our Phil!

Rape and attempted rape are both indictable only offences so following any prosecution (in this case or any other) it will have to go to the Crown Court irrespective of whatever anyone wants or thinks.
Is there even plea bargaining in the UK?

Obviously it’s a mainstay of the US legal system.

Another potential fall out from all this is a knock on effect of any transfers out of Old Toilet. Young Jessie must be sweating on his move to Newcastle.

Can we please move on from trivial matters such as transfers or one upping another club. This is about a girl who's been treated in an absolute abhorrent manner and needs support, as well as justice needing to be done.

Football is so secondary.

Did he really though?

Or were England aware of what was going on in 2020 and 2021 and United keeping him back to focus on football was providing a good cover story for his absences ?

You would know better than me if the papers knew about this kind of thing, but if people on twitter were talking about him getting arrested, I find it hard to believe it wouldn’t get back to the FA and England.

Papers don't know re last couple years.

There were plenty of tips last year from the public he had supposedly been arrested one particular weekend but it just never went anywhere.

Papers don't sit on stuff of such gravity if they can prove it.

What I will say, is maybe give Martin Samuel column a read today.

There is a worrying inference City could be in a much worse light after the Mendy case is all out in the wash, but United might also know a bit more than previously let on.

It's a good piece.

I genuinely have no idea who you’re talking about?

As for greenwood, you know you’re completely fucked if ronaldo stops following your social media..
It's mot so much him it's all those 'followers' who shit when he says shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.