Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more weird on here than posters listening to TS and then running onto the forum to tell us they’re bad mouthing us.

They’re a commercial shock jock radio station, that’s exactly what they want ffs. Just put Radio 2, 4 or Classical on and chill the fuck out. (Or Absolute Radio and listen to some old Brit Pop classics).

Talksport don't touch legal cases. At least those where it involves individuals.

I listen to some TS. The Jim White show usually, find it therapeutic and quite funny, especially when Jordan gets going about football finance. (He is a real joker). It actually has some good topics.

Of course those who don't listen to it, yet tell me not too either are the real jokers. -)
Transfer stuff on this morning so I am listening as I drive.
Idiots like Goldstein are the ones I simply switch off.

I’ve read somewhere that the audio is 15 minutes long and we’ve only heard the “pre” part of it, then only seen the “post” pictures.
If you look at the audio recording, it starts 12 mins in and finishes with 2 mins 20 secs to go.

The likelihood is that the 12 mins prior will be mostly mundane, but could give even more clarity on the consent issue.

“I don’t even know where to begin with this post, so I’ll just point out that it’s ‘counsel’ not ‘council’ which is a local authority as per the Local Government Act 1972.”

Thanks for that, just a typo as you can see the spelling and context are correct further into the post.

This is a discussion about Mason Greenwood, we can all just keep typing that he’s a total vile shit bag, but that will get very boring and not really advance the conversation much. Not to mention goes without saying.

Is it your opinion that Greenwood’s ‘Counsel’ will advise him to take this to a jury?

I think a young millionaire will be doing his very best to make this go away as quickly and as pain free for him as possible.

ges
I’ve read somewhere that the audio is 15 lf about minutes long and we’ve only heard the “pre” part of it, then only seen the “post” pictures.
Yes that's another mystery in itself. What was cut out and why? I am getting in enough bother because of my view that the released bits would not be enough to convict for rape but perhaps the police intervention has uncover more with the victim's consent will bring about appropriate charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.