Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, neither Ake or Kevin came to us from Chelsea both players were improved by other clubs before we came in.

But they were properly "cast off" by Chelsea, whereas they want to keep Mount but can't afford to pay him what he's worth.

We can do better than Mount. Same with his teammate Chilwell. The only player I would take is Reece James but no chance of that happening.

But they were properly "cast off" by Chelsea, whereas they want to keep Mount but can't afford to pay him what he's worth.
You honestly think Chelsea want to keep Mount, but they can't afford him? They can't want to keep him that badly with all the money they've spunked recently.

Sorry, but they cannot be true.

They have spent money like we have not seen and no doubt got some of these players by paying high wages. That Felix loan deal is extraordinary in terms of cost per week.

I also can’t see Mount being hugely greedy but more parity with other first team players.

So Chelsea would renew but on a wage they are happy with, if he was priority and they wanted to I’m sure they could have meet his salary expectations.

In itself that should not put us off going for him, if we wanted but I think the scenario is Chelsea are comfortable with him leaving.

For me the best Mount was going to be was a Milner type. Not that it's an insult since Milner was a very useful cog in trophy winning sides with his workrate & ability to do a selfless tactically disciplined job allowing more technical/inventive players to shine.

Problem is Mount doesn't even work hard any more, thinks he's the new Zidane and wants 350k a week. With the ridiculous media hype seems impossible for young English players to stay grounded, same happening with James, Alexander-Arnold, Rice, possibly Foden.

If we wanted a midfielder who is on Chelseas books, I would go for Zakaria, he is a beast of a player, had a bad injury but if he gets back to his best he would be a huge asset, Mount is a nothing player, most of the time you do not know he is playing

If we wanted a midfielder who is on Chelseas books, I would go for Zakaria, he is a beast of a player, had a bad injury but if he gets back to his best he would be a huge asset, Mount is a nothing player, most of the time you do not know he is playing
He’s on loan, might be able to nab him from juve for peanuts

He’s shit. We need Bellingham no matter what he costs.
Mate, I often agree with your pov on here, but on this, you might not want him at City, but seriously he’s not shit is he? He’s clearly a competent premier league footballer (and international). He’s won the Champions League (as we all know), and just looking it up now, he was Chelsea’s player of the season two years on the bounce.
If people think he’s not good enough for us, I don’t agree but fair enough, but all this posting ‘he’s shit, he’s wank’ is just laughable.

Edit - and yep, agree we need Bellingham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.