Mass brawl on cruise ship over a "clown"

I couldn't think of anything worse than being cooked up on a floating tin can with a load of flabby boozed-up selfish cu*t's and having to pay for the privilege.

Precisely. And you're stuck with them. It would be like a Bank Holiday in Rhyl, but with a barbed wire fence to keep you in.

never fancied a cruise,it always looks fucking packed, so there's no escape, and when you do stop off at a port there's 4000 fucking cruisers getting off in the same place, that's not a fucking holiday , its like Saturday afternoon at Tesco, no thank fucking you

never fancied a cruise,it always looks fucking packed, so there's no escape, and when you do stop off at a port there's 4000 fucking cruisers getting off in the same place, that's not a fucking holiday , its like Saturday afternoon at Tesco, no thank fucking you
Bloke I used to work with does 2 Med cruises a year. He's in his mid-fifties, and a bit of an odd-ball, so I guess him and crazy cat lady wife fit right in. I'm pretty sure they are swingers and into dogging.

I also used to work with a gay guy who takes a yearly cruise to New York, spends 2 weeks in the US, then flies back. He said his cruises are an absolute shag-fest (staff and passengers).

Not for me though.

He said his cruises are an absolute shag-fest (staff and passengers).
Is this your friend?

eb2af3b2-ae36-4dd1-b4d1-7f022f99ab53.jpg

We were on Brittania for a week last month and despite a large number of pesky kids on there (because they had an offer where kids travelled with adults for £1) we saw no issues with drink.. it was our 13th cruise too... we have noticed that they have started to attract people from all walks of life but if you want exclusivity then you need to go upmarket e.g. Seabourn

We have sailed with several different lines, and have now decided Celebrity is the one for us. Next one is on the Edge in September

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.