Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

DannyBoy2890 said:
In all fairness, my mother would be the very last person on my mind whilst beating the meat.
Jus a craze students are doin! lol i wunt either but iv herd some funny stories!

A friend of mine told me his story. He'd been out on the pop and came home and went to bed, decided to have a quick tug. put tissues up his chest and threw the covers back. Next morning he's lying there starcass with his old man hanging out and dried tissue stuck to his chest. he looks down to get his clothes, but realizes there gone.

His mum popped in to take his dirty washing while he was laying there with his dick hanging out and jizzy tissue stuck to his chest. Quality.

paphos-mcfc said:
A friend of mine told me his story. He'd been out on the pop and came home and went to bed, decided to have a quick tug. put tissues up his chest and threw the covers back. Next morning he's lying there starcass with his old man hanging out and dried tissue stuck to his chest. he looks down to get his clothes, but realizes there gone.

His mum popped in to take his dirty washing while he was laying there with his dick hanging out and jizzy tissue stuck to his chest. Quality.

nice.jpg

Robbo. said:
As it goes...17 years of age, pissed

come home, mum and dad out in the pub

thought about it while watching telly

flicked on the 10 min preview on X tv

thought about it a bit more

next thing woke up with my pants down in front of the telly and my dad pissing himself laughing...never knew if i wangled one off to this day..

never ever came up in conv after.

Had a similar experience except i had just got back from the pub at 18 years of age,put in the VCR a tape i had found in my dad's drawer and the next thing i know it's morning and my dad is standing infront of me pissing himself laughing.I looked pathetic with me pants and jeans round me knees.Thank god my mum didn't catch me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.