Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

bluemoonchick said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Doesn't have to be graphic, just let us know how you've been caught.

Actually i once managed to.... erm sort myself out.... in a room of 3 guys without any of them noticing. They were all too busy playing Goldeneye on the N64 and i got bored so i entertained myself lol.....

See? Women are sneaky, we dont get caught ;-)

We are starting to get a bit brave now, us girls!!! I have never been caught either but did have a bit of a close call on a long haul flight back from New York. Two guys either side of me were fast asleep so i thought why not, one woke up a bit too soon for my liking!!

bluemoonchick said:
mcfc1982 said:
i can honestly say i have never been caught and never fell asleep half way through or before the clean up.

edit. i have to ask how the fcuk do you fall asleep half way through? i dont think its possible

Lets put it this way - some guys are so good in bed that a girl just cant keep herself awake lol

The best 30 secs of your life treatment ehh.

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Actually i once managed to.... erm sort myself out.... in a room of 3 guys without any of them noticing. They were all too busy playing Goldeneye on the N64 and i got bored so i entertained myself lol.....

See? Women are sneaky, we dont get caught ;-)

We are starting to get a bit brave now, us girls!!! I have never been caught either but did have a bit of a close call on a long haul flight back from New York. Two guys either side of me were fast asleep so i thought why not, one woke up a bit too soon for my liking!!

Well Done Girl xx

bluemoonchick said:
mcfc1982 said:
i can honestly say i have never been caught and never fell asleep half way through or before the clean up.

edit. i have to ask how the fcuk do you fall asleep half way through? i dont think its possible

Lets put it this way - some guys are so good in bed that a girl just cant keep herself awake lol

i think some of these guys have some unsatisfied ladies, thought we were supposed to fall asleep after not during. and for the record no complaints thus far bmchick

bluemoonchick said:
clairepartyring said:

Well Done Girl xx

Dont know why i have just put that on here, i know quite a few people on here personally and i could regret it!!
Theres nobody looking anyway is there???

mcfc1982 said:
bluemoonchick said:

i think some of these guys have some unsatisfied ladies, thought we were supposed to fall asleep after not during. and for the record no complaints thus far bmchick

Are you sure? I thought it was before.

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Well Done Girl xx

Dont know why i have just put that on here, i know quite a few people on here personally and i could regret it!!

lmao that mad your on a plane next to two men. That is brave in the words of ali g RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Well Done Girl xx

Cant be as bad as knowing your brother may read it! I'm in big trouble if he sees this.

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Well Done Girl xx

dont worry we all do it, good on you for telling us

scottyboi said:
clairepartyring said:

lmao that mad your on a plane next to two men. That is brave in the words of ali g RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!

It was very easy tbh, because you get those big blankets, i was all snuggled up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.